The USER has the possibility of configuring their browser to be notified on the screen of the receipt of cookies and to prevent their installation on their hard drive.
Please, consult the instructions and manuals of your browser to expand this information. To use the WEBSITE, it is not necessary for the USER to allow the installation of the cookies sent by the website, without prejudice to the fact that in this case it will be necessary for the User to register as a user of each of services whose provision requires prior registration.
1.- What is a cookie?
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web pages, among others, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way their equipment is used, they can be used to recognize the user. Username. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Cookies are used in order to improve your user experience, therefore, they are an important part of how our Website works. Among other purposes, they can be used to remember the language you use while browsing and on future visits.
3.- What information des a cookie store?
The cookies used by the website are only associated with an anonymous USER and their computer and do not themselves provide the USER’s name and surname. Thanks to cookies, it is possible to recognize registered USERS after they have registered for the first time, without having to register on each visit to access the areas and services reserved exclusively for them. The cookies used cannot read data from your hard drive or read cookie files created by other providers. The identification data of the USER person is encrypted for greater security.
Similarly, our web servers automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. All this information is registered in a server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain statistical measurements that allow us to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to our web services, etc.
4.- What kind of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the different options or services that exist in it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access web parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during the browsing and storing content for broadcasting videos or sound
- Analytical cookies: These are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information collected through this type of ‘cookies’ is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the preparation of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, in order to introduce improvements in the service. based on the usage data made by users.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or that the user defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the selected content design, geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from where you access the service.
- Social cookies: Those necessary to link the website with your social networks
- Advertising and preferences cookies: These are those that allow the effective management of the advertising spaces that have been included in the web page or application from which the service is provided. They allow the content of the advertising to be adapted so that it is relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
- Affiliate Cookies: They allow you to know where visits to the website come from
- Third-party cookies: On some web pages you can install third-party ‘cookies’ that allow you to manage and improve the services offered. For example, statistical services from Google Analytics and Comscore.
Depending on their durability, they can be:
- Session cookies: Their validity expires when the browser is closed
- Permanent cookies: Their validity can be variable, once they have fulfilled the objective that motivated their installation or when the user proceeds to manual deletion.
5.- You can allow, reject or block cookies
The user may at any time – choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by configuring the browser. For more information, look for “manage cookies” in your browser, the following information is by way of example as it may vary.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer 10.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer 11.
- Cookie settings in Safari.
- Cookie settings in Google Chrome.
- Cookie settings in Firefox Mozilla.
- Cookie settings in Opera.
- Cookie settings on Android.
- Cookie settings on Windows Phone.
- Cookie settings on BlackBerry.
There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the express and informed consent of the user are analytical, advertising and affiliation cookies.
Those that are technical and necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user are excepted.
6.- Updates and changes in the Cookies Policy
It is therefore possible for significant changes to occur in this Cookies Policy which will be published in it. But it will be the responsibility of the User to access this Policy periodically to know any changes, without prejudice to the possibility of communicating such changes to the users of the website through an informative notice on our website and / or through other means.
7. What cookies are used on this website?