1 LAW ON SERVICIOS DE LA SOCIEDAD DE LA INFORMACIÓN Y COMERCIO ELECTRÓNICO
In compliance with the provisions of art. 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11 on “Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información (L.S.S.I.)”, the following General Information is made know:
The domain https://esycontrol.com/ from now on the Website is registered in the name of ESYCONTROL INGENIERIA DE SISTEMAS S.L. with registered office at SEVERINO COBAS 98, 36214 – Vigo (Pontevedra); company registered in the Registro Mercantil of Volume, of the section, Folio, Sheet, first inscription, provided with CIF ESB27871938, from now on THE HOLDER
2 CONDITIONS OF USE
Access and / or use of the Website https://esycontrol.com/, attributes to whoever performs it the condition of user, accepting, from that moment, fully and without reservation, these general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the Website.
II.- USE OF WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES AND CONTENTS
The user undertakes to use the Website and its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
Likewise, the use of the Website for illicit or harmful purposes against THE HOLDER or any third party, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the Website is prohibited.
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless you have the authorization of its legitimate owners, or it is legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of THE HOLDER or their legitimate owners over them.
- Its use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Website by any means other than those made available to users as well as those usually used on the network, if they do not cause any damage to the website.
III.- UNILATERAL MODIFICATION
THE OWNER may unilaterally and without prior notice modify , whenever it deems it appropriate, the structure and design of the Website, as well as modify or eliminate the services, the contents and the conditions of access and / or use thereof.
The approved establishment of any “hyperlink” between a web page and the Website will be subject to the following conditions:
- No se
- The reproduction, neither total nor partial, of any of the services or contents of the Website is allowed.
- Except for prior and express consent, the web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to THE HOLDER
- Under no circumstances, THE HOLDER will be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the website from which the “hyperlink” is made or for the information and statements included therein.
V. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSABILITY
THE HOLDER does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Website and / or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the Website and / or its services or contents to satisfy needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission, by the users, of the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, of the Website, its services or contents, by users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the Website.
- The breach by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the Website.
The duration of the Website service and services is indefinite.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, THE HOLDER reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Web service or any of the services that make it up, in the same terms that are included in the third condition.
VII. APPLICABLE LAW JURISDICTION
These General Conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation.
ESYCONTROL INGENIERIA DE SISTEMAS S.L. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s domicile for any questions that may arise or actions to be taken derived from the provision of the Website service and of its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance with what is established herein. In the case that the User has its address outside Spain, ESYCONTROL INGENIERIA DE SISTEMAS S.L. and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Vigo.
3 WITHDRAWAL OF COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
In accordance with la sociedad de la información 34/2002, the user is guaranteed the possibility of stopping receiving commercial information within a maximum period of one month from the moment they communicate their wishes by email addressed to SGI@ESYPRO.COM.